By using the www.jinii.in website and its Mobile Application available on Google Play Store with identical names under other top domains (owned by The Service Provider). We Nexus International Business Services Pvt. Ltd. as well as, all related websites, networks, embedded widgets, downloadable software, mobile applications, and any content, features, products, tools, or services provided by www.jinii.in or available through the Site and on or with which a link to these Terms of Services is displayed (collectively, together with the Site, the “Services”) you are agreeing to be bound by following Terms and Conditions (“Terms of Services”).
“The Service provider” is Nexus International Business Services Pvt. Ltd., a private limited company established under Pursuant to Sub-Section (2) of Section 7 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014. The Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without prior notice. Any new features that add to or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You agree to be updated always on our updated Terms and Conditions of usage of our Website and mobile app of www.jinii.in.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While service provider prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that the service provider cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
*Note- Businesssaathi Plus (businesssaathiplus.com) website is now known as “jinni.in” and the Smart Phone Application BS PLUS Retail is renamed a “Jinii- Retail”. So, all the visitors and retailers are requested to go through the new URL and Application name. However, if you get interaction with any of the previous name i.e. Businesssaathi Plus or BS PLUS Retail then automatically replace it with ‘Jinii Retail’.
- If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Services agreement.
- You agree that this Terms of Services Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the Laws of India without regard to conflict of law principles, or International conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute resolution is the jurisdiction of Indore (MP).
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this Service. You must provide your current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the signup process and/or continued use of the Service, including your legal full name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- The Terminology “Client” here is used for you (The User, User’s), & “Service Provider” is for us (Businesssaathi Plus i.e. Jinii Retail).
- After Registration, You can use your account while Login from Web or Mobile App. You are responsible for maintaining the security & safety of your account and password. The service provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Client undertakes to maintain full confidentiality over the Client’s passwords related to the Service and the Client’s Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client’s Account, the Client must notify the Service Provider immediately through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who are using account under your Login credentials).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The Client undertakes not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Payment mode would be either Debit/Credit Card, Online Banking, or Cheque.
- There is a free 01 Day Trial for All Plans. No amount to be paid while Sign up & using Trial Pack. Under Trial pack, you can send us your feedbacks while using our product but you would not be eligible to raise any type of Claim against Service Provider under any circumstances and Conditions including any type of damage or business loss occurred by using services.
- After 01 Day, you have to recharge your account to extend validity & service usage. The Payment option with benefits is mentioned in your account. You can do direct payment using any payment mode with applicable GST.
- The Service is billed in advance on a Quarterly/Yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are inclusive or exclusive GST depending on plan.
- To recharge your account with SMS Packs, You can use your account to pay Online. SMS would get credited in your account immediately after payment confirmation at our side.
Cancellation and Account Reset
- You are solely responsible for deletion or resetting of your account. An email or phone request to delete/reset your account will not be entertained from our side. You can delete or reset your account at any time by clicking on “RESET MY ACCOUNT”, which would send an OTP on your Registered Number. After entering the OTP correctly you can go ahead to delete your account. Please Note; Once you delete your account, You can’t retrieve any data under any circumstances.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service after account deletion. No any information can be recovered once your account has been deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month (existing subscription), your cancellation will work out immediately and you will not be charged again or asked for service renewal. However, you may purchase new package and go for new registration.
- The service provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. The service provider reserves the right to refuse to provide service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The service provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change without notice from
www.jinii.in. and its Mobile application available on Google play store.
- The service provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to the Client. Due to the fact that the Service Provider is constantly innovating and improving the Service. Also, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to the Client at the Service Provider’s sole discretion, without prior notice to the Client.
- Service Provider’s (Jinii Retail) Content is protected by copyright. The Client may not copy, distribute, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof without the copyright owners’ respective license.
- Jinii Retail claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- The Service provider (Jinii Retail) does not pre-screen Content, but Jinii Retail and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The Client undertakes not to create, transmit, display or make otherwise available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful (including viruses, worms and any other destructive codes).
- “Jinii Retail” (Formerly BS PLUS Retail)is a Cloud based Software available on both web
www.jinii.in and Android Mobile Application.
- The objective of software is to empower the businesses while using our software which enable users to grow their respective businesses profitable with effective and proper usage of Jinii Retail Software/Application.
- One of the features of our Software enable users to bring their complete business Online.
- User’s can upload a certain number of products on their virtual shop with rates and required description which will be an information and description for customers. Customers can buy products online from your virtual shop.
- Packaging and Shipping of online orders will be managed by either at users (You) end or at Service Provider’s end. In case of Shipping thru Service Provider against order, Shipping charges would be payable by user to service provider.
- You agree and accept that all products uploaded and displayed in your virtual shop and getting viewed by customers are either uploaded by you or your known and own people only. You accept that all the products available for selling on your online shop at JiNii are in very much of your knowledge & you have detailed and full control on it.
- You agree and accept that No Illegal or offensive products have been uploaded and getting sold by you or anytime by anyone at your virtual/Online shop at JiNii Platform. If found so, your account would be blocked immediately and legal actions would be taken according by law.
- KYC is mandatory for all types of retailers using our software. You accept that you would upload all relevant KYC Documents of your business while using our software failing which your account may get suspended.
- “J Verified” TAG would be provided to retailers who’s KYC is fully completed and full payment has been received at our end.
- You agree that apart from Registration charges, our Commission (Transaction charges) would be applicable to you on every Online Order received at your end except any cancelled orders.
- The purpose of this software is to ease the retailers work by making multiple business reports & sustaining their existing customers with them with our software’s unique features. But to use it effectively, Client has to provide all the data which is required to use our services.
- The Software is Cloud based & requires High speed Internet connectivity on your devices on which you are using software.
- This software is not at all meant for accounting purpose. We urge our clients to maintain & recheck the entries and data at their end.
- Using the Services is solely at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Among other things the Service Provider does not represent and warrant to the Client that:
- the Client’s use of the Service will definitely meet the Client’s requirements;
- the Client’s use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- any information obtained by the Client as a result of the Client’s use of the Service will be accurate, correct, reliable, and up to date;
- Defects in the operation or functionality of the Service will be corrected instantly.
- Technical support is available via email & fields given in the Mobile app.
- No warranties (incl. for satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Service except to the extent expressly stipulated in the Agreement.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage (incl. loss of profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill or business reputation) of the Client which may be incurred to the Client in relation with the Service
- damage resulting from any changes which the Service Provider (Jinii Retail) may make to the Service.
- damage resulting from any permanent or temporary interruption in the provision of the Service.
- damage resulting from deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Client’s Content.
- damage resulting from the Client’s failure to provide the Service Provider with accurate account information.
- damage resulting from the Client’s failure to keep the password or the details of the Account secure and confidential.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Jinii Retail’s Service.
- You understand that service provider uses Third-Party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Service Provider.
- The Client must indemnify the Service Provider, its Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Licensors, Suppliers, etc. for any and all Claims, Liabilities, Losses, Expenses, Damage and Costs, including Attorney’s Fees, resulting from the Breach of the Agreement, and from the activities on the Client Account.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- The Client agrees that the Service Provider would pass on information related to Clients purpose via SMS, Notifications, and Mails on their respective accounts, phone number & email id. If any client wants to stop information flow, he/she can send the feedback via their account only.
- The Client agrees that over various Social Media Promotion they allow
www.jinii.in & mobile app Jinii Retail to use their business name, image, logo, and features, in order to promote their respective under Jinii Retail business name.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Nothing in the Agreement shall exclude or limit the Service Provider’s liability for damage which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by Indian law.
- The failure of service provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Services shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Services constitutes the entire agreement between you and service provider and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and service provider (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The Agreement is governed by Indian Laws.
- In case the Agreement has been translated into some other language than English and there are contradictions between the English version and the translation, then the English version shall prevail over the translation.
- Any disputes related to the Agreement are to be solved by means of negotiations. If the dispute cannot be solved by means of negotiations, the dispute shall be solved in Indore (MP).
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless
www.jinii.in and JiNii Retail including affiliates, associates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, losses, damages and costs and other expenses suffered or incurred due to or attributable to or arising out of (i) violation of any applicable law (ii) breach of any representations, warranties or covenants of the User (iii) breach of the policies, guidelines and conditions of
Policies - For your Online Shop
Online Shop Creation-
At JiNii Retail, You can also create your Own online shop while uploading Number of products with images and attributes by using our Software Services. This feature would help creating your own online shop which can be viewed by customer on jinii- Get everything Here android app which you can also share with your number of customers who can view your products and can purchase online.
Returns and Refund Policy -
You can create your own return and refund policy while selling your online products thru your virtual shop on our platform at jiNii Android app.
Rating & Reviews -
We as well as Customers would rate your shops and products depending on quality of your products and services. You are advised to provide high standard services to your customers to gain high ratings on your shop which would be viewed against your respective shop name.
Payment Modes - You can add your own payment modes while accepting payments from customers thru online purchases like Google Pay, Paytm, Phone pay, COD and others.
Transactional Charges -
You agreed to give us our Transactional charges or Commission along with Shipping Charges ( In case of shipping thru us) on every online order received thru our online platform JiNii. Our Transactional charges are variable and well communicated to you at the time of your registration with us. In case of any further query, you can call us on our Toll Free or helpline numbers mentioned on our website
Retail Account Settlement -
- In case of Pre paid (Online) Orders by Customers where Payment would be done by Customers thru Payment gateway, all payments would be deposited in your given Bank accounts only after deducting our Transactional & Shipping Charges as per our company policy within 06 days.
- The Settlement of your account would be done in cycle of 06 days where payment against orders would be released in your given Bank account as per following method –
All your Payments against COD Or Prepaid Orders between 01st to 3rd day would be released on 06th day of the same month & so on after deducting our transactional and shipping charges.
- In case of COD (Cash On Delivery) Orders, all Delivery of orders would be done at our end only.
In case of Order Returns and Refunds & Cancellation -
In any case if order has been cancelled by customer due to any type of damaged or different product other than placed order, Additional Shipping charges would be applicable to you in such cases.
Standard Shipping Charges & Policy-
You agree and accept that the following shipping charges would be applicable to you if you avail shipping facility at our end -
On orders Upto INR 300/-
INR 30/- Including GST
On Orders between INR 301-1000/-
INR 50/- Including GST
On Orders Between INR 1001 -3000/-
INR 100/- Including GST
On Order between INR 3001-10000/-
INR 250/- Including GST
On Orders above INR 10000/-
INR 500/- Including GST
Pls Note -
- Shipping Charges mentioned above are standard shipping Charges only.
- Shipping Charges may vary time to time without prior notice; you can view the update in our Shipping Terms and policies.
- Our Shipping Charges account would be settled along with our Transactional.
- All shipping charges mentioned above are applicable for Indore City area only under Standard shipping rates, Any shipping outside of Indore city would attract revised shipping charges which would be communicated to you in advance before collecting orders.
- All Shipments against orders before 04 pm would be collected on same day and shipments against orders after 04 pm to be collected by next working day.
- You agree that all the products against orders would be packed at your end and ready for shipping within 02 -04 hours from the order receiving.
- You can also order us for Packing and shipping material at our applicable charges.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to
Nexus International Business Services Pvt.Ltd.